Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Review - Scooby Apocalypse, Volume 1

Scooby Apocalypse, Volume 1 by Keith Giffen, Jim Lee (Illustrations), Howard Porter (Illustrations)), J.M. DeMatteis

* Read via NetGalley for review

4 gnomes out of 5 gnomes

Scooby-Doo plus the Apocalypse equals a mystery like never before. This is a very different account of how this team gets together than what you usually see. I really like how everything came together though and how the characters are written. Especially cool is the explanation for Scooby being the way he is. The only kind of blah thing was how much text was crammed onto every page. My favorite difference has to be how Velma and Daphne act oh and a certain other dog too. I would definitely be interested in seeing where the story goes from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)