Monday, December 5, 2016

Review - Miss Frost Saves the Sandman

Miss Frost Saves the Sandman by Kristen Painter

My Favorite Quotes/Lines:

Princesses don’t punch people in public. Princesses don’t punch people in public. Princesses don’t—

“And doughnuts and coffee make everything better.”

4 gnomes out of 5 gnomes

This was a great book that really upped the stakes for Jayne. I love how she’s grown as a character and after the ending of this one am really looking forward to the next book.

A big plus in my opinion was that the love triangle was featured a lot less in this book. Either that or it was just written better into this story. One good thing is that both guys are starting to grow on me more and now I’m kind of worried that this means one of them will totally die or something.

The best part of this book had to be the introduction of a new rather scary type of monster and finding out a tad bit more about elementals. Saying that though I really really want to know more about this newish character’s story and much more about the elementals.

I loved how in control Jayne was here. You could tell she used her background more and was going to get things done.

The danger was elevated here and it really made the story fly by and then the end of the book shows that there will definitely be trouble ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)