Friday, December 9, 2016

My Life as a Fictional Librarian - Story Time

Hello and welcome to Story Time. I'll start the story and then let's see how long the story can keep going with your help:

Rules
1.) Only write 1 to 2 sentences
2.) Keep it clean
3.) Have fun and spread the word so the story grows

My Life as a Fictional Librarian

All was pretty normal until things started to get a little bit fictional. I know sounds like a tagline for a bad romantic comedy or action movie, but believe me this is no normal library.

I had of course heard of special libraries but this was a special squared kind of library.


I was working the night shift again. I thought it would be a quiet night but no nothing at this job has gone like I thought it would. It was around nine o’clock and I hadn’t seen any patrons for quite a while. That’s when I heard a loud thumping sound from the shelves...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)