Wednesday, August 17, 2016

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - A Week of Mondays

A Week of Mondays by Jessica Brody

* Read via NetGalley for review

“Or that your favorite book series ended with an actual satisfying conclusion, instead of what the author tried to pass off as a satisfying conclusion.”


“And hunger. It was a moment of stressful hangry weakness.”


“It’s a good word. It’s like the loophole of swearwords.”


“Clearly he doesn’t have a pamphlet back there about the meaning of sarcasm.”


“Apparently this outfit is not only making me a better girlfriend, but also a better delinquent. That’s called progress, people.”


“That’s what I’m trying to tell you! You’re the least boring person I know.”


“It’s like I became so obsessed with doing things right, I forgot to enjoy them.”


“Maybe some things aren’t fixable.”
“Maybe everything is fixable.”

2 comments:

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)