Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Review - All Fixed Up

All Fixed Up by Linda Grimes

* Received from the publisher for review

4 gnomes out of 5 gnomes

Love the suspense in this story. Plus the mystery of what the heck is going on. I was really worried for Ciel more than a couple of times here. I do adore how adept she is at getting out of trouble too.

The major issue of this book was intriguing and just like Ciel, I think I was a bit disappointed too when things turned out differently. This new tangle/problem really lets you see the true colors of Billy and Mark.

Mark and Billy continue to be an interesting potential triangle. I was just about more pro Mark this time because of some of Billy's actions. In the long run though all of these characters are fascinating to read about and I really could see her with either guy.

The families are one of the most entertaining parts of the story. I like how unique each character is and the history they all have.

The ending of this book was great and I can’t wait to see what’s next in the intriguing world of adaptors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)