Thursday, June 9, 2016

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - All Fixed Up

All Fixed Up by Linda Grimes

* Received from the publisher for review



“Who wanted to be a remorseful puddle?”

Yeah? the buttinski said. Ever hear of sequels?

“Good things come in small packages.”

“This day was already in the toilet. Might as well flush it.”

Yes. What reasonable woman would put up with you?” I might have sounded grumpy.”

“Smart, huh? Idiot savant, maybe.”

“Great. A fine time for my bitch of a subconscious to channel Shakespeare.”

“My heart leapt so high I thought it might fly out the top of my head.”

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my latest Ciel book on your blog! You actually picked some of my favorite quotes from the book here, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing my latest Ciel book on your blog! You actually picked some of my favorite quotes from the book here, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem, I really love this series.
      Nice, your books are full of great lines/quotes. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)