Monday, May 23, 2016

My Life as a Fictional Librarian - Lost and Found?

My Life as a Fictional Librarian

All was pretty normal until things started to get a little bit fictional. I know sounds like a tagline for a bad romantic comedy or action movie, but believe me this is no normal library.

I had of course heard of special libraries but this was a special squared kind of library.


Lost and Found?:

Today a girl came to pick up her red hoodie from our lost and found. Then things got a little weird. I turned around to pick it up and the box was gone. Then when I turned again I saw just the sleeve sticking out so I pulled and then I heard a growling sound. After dropping it, out from under the desk bounds what looks like a small wolf holding the hoodie... After screaming the girl just looked at me and said, “Don’t worry about Wolfy he just wants to play.”

That is why I now always skirt wide around the lost and found and just hope that nothing else goes wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)