Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Mini Review - Breaking the Rules

Breaking the Rules by Katie McGarry


4 out of 5 gnomes

Love looking back and seeing how Echo and Noah got closer. Plus shows how a relationship is not always easy. This book really shows how they've grown as people. This trip shows how much they have struggled and adds in some new troubles too.


McGarry's writing continues to be entertaining and I'm always interested in seeing what her characters are up to.


My Favorite Quotes/Lines:

“Who’d have thought I’d be the responsible type?”

“He shrugs casually. “It was an ACT word. Figured if I had to learn the shit I might as well use it.”

“Like a diploma somehow gave the world and myself a magical maturity.”

“Yep, I said it.” That’s right, world, I’m capable of a sexual conversation.

“You really aren’t going to leave me, are you?”
“Easy access, baby.”
"The insides are supposed to kick ass because in truth, we all should be shinier on the inside."
"I’m the girl who is going to live not for her talent, but for the people in her life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)