Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Review - The Professor Woos The Witch


The Professor Woos The Witch by Kristen Painter

4 gnomes out of 5 gnomes

I adore this series, it’s just so much fun. The characters, mythology, and town itself make for some really compelling reading. Plus this series is definitely great to read in October around Halloween.

I’ve always wanted to know more about Pandora and what her deal is. Her whole witchy family is a blast to read about. It was great seeing more of them and Pandora.

Cole is an interesting case, I really liked the mythology associated with him because it wasn’t where I thought the book was going to go. I like how this book showed him dealing with finding out that all this supernatural stuff is very much real.

The relationship in this one was well done too. I like that they took things slow and stop to really figure things out.

Having a teenager in the mix this time helped the story too. The kids of Nocturne Falls are some really interesting characters.

Things that were awesome:

Learning more about witches in Nocturne Falls
Characters
Relationships
Family Dynamics

I liked the twists and turns of it all and that final confrontation does come as a surprise. I’m looking forward to reading whatever is next in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)