Wednesday, August 5, 2015

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - Chasing Impossible

Chasing Impossible by Katie McGarry


*Spoilers are highlighted like so :)

“Abby is one of the few people who can keep up with me, and she’s willing to go as far as me in the quest for crazy.”

“People with an ounce of sense back off this girl in an instant, but to me her intensity is an addiction.”

“Neither Abby nor I are reliable or stable. We’re like a tidal wave of gasoline approaching a nuclear power plant, but we still like to play with matches.”

“I’m crazy, but not suicidal.”

“Damn getting shot making me damn emotional.”

“My IQ scores invalidate your claim for stupidity.”

“That’s the thing about relationships—they aren’t dictatorships.

“People aren’t supposed to talk to each other. Especially you two. Men aren’t supposed to have actual conversations. Get your gender roles straight.”

“Life isn’t about perfection. It’s about spending time with you.”

“Occasionally, I just pretend to be real.”

“God knows I’m questioning our current reality.”

“Understanding someone’s point of view, it turns out, can be a real bitch, especially when I’m hell-bent on not feeling up to forgiving.”

“It’s fucked-up logic, but fucked-up describes this group well.”

“He knows all of these things, but he loves me anyhow.”

“So I’m eccentric?” It’s a pretty word for weird, but he has me.”

“Life is how it’s supposed to be.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)