Monday, August 10, 2015

Mini Reviews - Come Back To Texas, A Different Kind of Fine, This Much Space

I kind of read these as one long book and think they fit together best that way. Hayley and Nate at the start of this book have been broken up. Neither one of them though can let go of the relationship. I love the alternate chapters especially when Nate starts making videos about why Hayley should come back to Texas. Also the singing group kind of reminded me of the movie Pitch Perfect and that made me love the book more too.

Nate’s recovery is of course not easy and his chapters and book so you how crazy it all is for him. Seeing him and Hayley become closer again makes for a great read though. This book and series just draws you right in and will leave you wanting to know what happens next.




Olivia and Thierry’s book is crazy intense. I really like how it approaches some very important issues too. It’s great reading a book where a woman is fine with her body image. Their first meeting was unexpected and sets a great tone for the book. Thierry’s problem was well handled too especially since you don’t normally see this problem in books from a guy’s point of view. This book shows you that there are definitely issues that can’t be handled by yourself or friends alone. By the end of this book you’ll want to know what happens to both of them ASAP.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't read the first two books but I did read This Much Space and loved how she wrote Olivia as a woman who was confident with herself.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, yeah I loved how she wrote Olivia and I really like her writing style overall.

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)