Tuesday, January 27, 2015

P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) - Hellhole

These are my P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) aka what I think before I write my review.

Hellhole by Gina Damico

- This book is insane, but in a good way.

- There are so many great/funny lines in the book.

- I liked Damico’s Croak series better but do continue to love her writing style and dark sense of humor.

- I think I was expecting Burg to be less evil than he was.

- Max’s mom was such a cool character, I loved her attitude/relationship with Max.

- I think Lore was an awesome character and now I really want to know more about her.

- Burg was pretty darn funny at times/horrible at others.

- Author really great at setting the scene emotion wise/getting your feelings all jumbled up (just like Max.)

- I thought Audie was going to have a bigger part to play.

- That ending was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)