Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Top Ten Books of 2014

These are my favorite books of 2014 and that got a solid 5 out of 5 gnomes. I loved all of these books for different reasons and I can't recommend them enough, they all are just so great. 

You can check out my reviews if you click the titles of the books.

Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld


Sacrifice by Brigid Kemmerer

Two Hundred and Twenty-One Baker Streets: An Anthology of Holmesian Tales Across Time and Space Edited by David Thomas Moore

How The White Trash Zombie Got Her Groove Back by Diana Rowland

Blue Sea Burning by Geoff Rodkey

Monument 14: Savage Drift by Emmy Laybourne

Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

Universal Alien by Gini Koch

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)