Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Creative Collision aka when Universes Collide

* Book provided by the publisher for review.

5 out of 5 gnomes

This is such a great addition to the series and I think one of the best. It brings just about everybody together and answers one very important question, Who is the Mastermind?  

That first chapter was insane and I knew this book was going to be special. Multiple Universes/Bizarro World = Always something I’m going to be interested in. I just love the whole multiverse angle. I do kind of hope that we see more of the multiverse in the future or maybe have somebody else switch places too.

Both worlds have their own kind of appeal and of course both Kitty’s are cool in different ways. They both really help each other out in their perspective worlds.

I like how we learn more about just how special Jamie is. That kid is going to have quite an interesting future. She’s already a force to be reckoned with and isn’t even five years old yet.

She meets so many interesting people in the alternate universe. I actually said “Awww” out loud when she ran into a certain someone that was important but hasn’t been mentioned in the books for awhile.

Overall there is so much greatness packed into this book. I cannot wait to see where the series goes from here.

* Random thoughts:
  • MASTERMIND!
  • I want Chuckie to find somebody great or at least be happier again.
  • I really need a mascot like Stripes in my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)