Monday, September 15, 2014

Mini Review - Outlander

5 out of 5 gnomes

I’ll admit, the giant size of this book, the number of books in this series, and the fact that it was first released in 1991 (when I was in first grade) made me hesitant to read the series. Once I became a book blogger though and heard great things about it and then when the TV show started I knew I wanted to read it.

At first I just read enough to keep up with the TV show but then once I got to a certain point I just had to keep reading. It has a little bit of everything: time travel, romance, surprising characters, witch craft, and a plethora of awesome characters.

Claire’s story is well done and I don’t plan to read the second book right away I just might wait until the second season of the TV show starts. I love contrasting between the book and what happens on the show.

Overall I would definitely recommend checking out this series both in book and TV form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)