Monday, August 11, 2014

P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) - Opposition

These are my P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) aka what I think before I write my review.

Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout

- I'm not ready for this series to be over.

- Some great action in this book (on many levels) :)

- Really see the devastation of an alien invasion.

- I think after Daemon my fave character would have to be Luc.

- Really wish we'd learned more about the origins and seen more about how people recovered and the world reacted to aliens being real.

- Kind of ends in an awkward spot that will leave you wanting to know more.

- Love the dual point of view.

- Some great twists but I did see some of them telegraphed ahead of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)