Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - Two Hundred and Twenty-One Baker Streets

Two Hundred and Twenty-One Baker Streets: An Anthology of Holmesian Tales Across Time and Space Edited by David Thomas Moore

* Provided by NetGalley for Review

“In the silence, I could dimly hear the car’s radio playing Heartbreak Hotel.”


“Holmes liked new buildings. Fresh spaces. All the spirit his own.”


“IT SEEMED TRITE, but he understood the genius loci of the place now.”


“People notice very little,” Holmes said. “And they too easily believe that which they wish to.”


“Bored? We were never bored.”


“Not married, not divorced, not a sweet young thing, not looking, not interested, in you, your brother, or your sister.”


“So sensitive. I’ll remember that.”


“Invading your privacy, one day at a time.”

“I always get my man.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)