Thursday, August 14, 2014

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - Opposition

Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout

“Sigh. Books. I missed them.”

“Oh crappity crap.”

“It wasn’t just my world that had changed anymore. Everyone’s world had changed.”

“I fell in love all over again.”

“Damn, she was freaking glorious.”

“Could’ve all gone to shit, and then who would take me to Olive Garden so I can try out the endless breadsticks?”

“But oh wells.”

“One side of his lips kicked up, and it was amazing how a simple half smile could twist my insides.”

“It was the little things in life that kept me happy.”

“I wondered if anyone would get mad if I spin-kicked her in the back of the head.”

“I love how your brain works.”

“Love was a gift.”

“You’d get jealous if she hugged a tree,” Archer tossed out.”

“Whelp, there went the sarcasm-free Daemon.”

“You guys are ridiculous! All of you.”

“Don’t bring logic into this conversation.”

“No. Not even in a million years. I couldn’t imagine any of this when I knocked on your door.”

“Oh, it was on like Donkey Kong.”

“And I really did feel like a mobster.”

“You never need to thank me for the truth.”

“Still, like some kind of miracle, her last words to me before she’d fallen asleep had been I love you.”

“You know how I love a challenge.”

“Humans were probably the most resilient and stubborn creatures in all the universes.”

“Your inner book nerd will have a book nerd orgasm.”

“Books were a part of me that I was going to get back, starting now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)