Tuesday, July 1, 2014

P.R.R. (Pre Review Ravings) - Blue Sea Burning


These are my P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) aka what I think before I write my review.

Blue Sea Burning by Geoff Rodkey

* Holy carp so much awesomeness in this final book.

* Love how much Egg has changed over the course of the series.

* Polite Adonis is pretty darn hilarious.

* So much family drama, some intense issues.

* Burn Healy aka Commodore Longtrousers is so very entertaining, I think I would love to read a whole book that was just his origin story.

* Guts is still one of the most interesting characters and I am very curious to where he ends up after all this adventuring and saving people.

* Egg grows so much over the series yet you can still tell he’s a thirteen-year old by some of the decisions he makes, which makes it even more cool when he does something awesome.

* Loads of danger, I was pretty sure they were all about to die at more than one point in the book.

* I like where the story ended but would definitely be interested in a book about how the character’s futures turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)