Saturday, May 10, 2014

P.R.R. (Pre Review Ravings) - Monument 14: Savage Drift

These are my P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) aka what I think before I write my review.

Monument 14: Savage Drift by Emmy Laybourne

* Yes, yes, yes a non-depressing ending to a trilogy = Sidekicks many gold stars/awesomeness.

* Love how Dean grows up over the series.

* Really like seeing the chapters from both Dean and Josie's points of view.

* Plenty of scary situations abound.

* Not every question is answered so you can only imagine what’s going to happen to this world.

* Has a very interesting love triangle with a great resolution.

* Big personalities and lots of conflict make for an extremely intriguing read.

* Overall  a superb story of survival.

* You'll find yourself drawn into this story and caring so much about all of the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)