Monday, May 19, 2014

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - Take Me On

Take Me On by Katie McGarry

* ARC provided by NetGalley for review

* Spoilers are highlighted like so: :)


“I’ll major in dinosaur dentistry if someone will give me money.”


“I’m awesome at lying to everyone else but have yet to perfect lying to myself.”


“Go there and I swear to God you’ll have to check ‘other’ when asked if you’re male or female.”


“Are you suicidal?” Haley stretches on her toes and tries to match my height. She fails. “Is that the issue? There are 1-800 numbers that can help.”


“Shit. Fucking shit. Fucking shit in a Crock-Pot.”


“Thank God for small favors and the damn Easter bunny because that was one gift I needed.”


“In a world that seemed black-and-white days before, now all I can see is gray.”


“My mind begins to section off between sanity and crazy and crazy is pulling ahead for the win.”


“Because I like you enough that it would suck if you died.


“When you’re busy taking care of and protecting everyone else, who’s protecting you?”


“Walking away is abandonment and I don’t abandon!”


“I need to know when I’ve been thrown away that I’m worth more.”


“Am I holding her together as much as she’s keeping me from falling apart?”


“Because...” I inhale deeply. “Because you have heart.”


“She’s slowly becoming my everything.”


“You’re like loving somebody sentenced to death row.”

“She changed me, for the better, and now it’s time to fight for her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)