Saturday, March 1, 2014

PRR (Pre Review Ravings) - The Winner’s Curse

These are my P.R.R.(Pre Review Ravings) aka what I think before I write my review.

The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski

* ARC read via the publisher for review.

* Quite an indepth world and society built up here.


* Kestrel really annoyed me at first and then she began to grow on me as a character.


* Arin was great I just wish there had been even more from his point of view.


* There’s no insta-love here but the whole I love him/her bit does happen a bit fast for my liking.

* Takes an intense look at loyalty and what one will do for love.


* The solution at the end was awesome and a great twist.


* I do worry that the next book might go into a giant love triangle.

* Now that is a really great last line, it’ll be very interesting to see where the author goes from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)