Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Book Blogging Mini Challenge - Book Boyfriend List


I had so much fun with Parajunkee’s first challenge of the year that I’ve decided to join the Valentine’s Book Blogger Mini Challenge. If you want to join in too, you can find the info here. The first day is everybody’s Book Boyfriend List, so here’s mine:


Bibliognome's Book Boyfriend List

Daemon Sadi from The Black Jewels series.

Simon Wolfgard from the Written In Red series.

(as you can tell I really adore all of Anne Bishop's books.)

Sterling Packard from the Mind Games series.

Jeff Martini from The Alien series.

Simon Canderous from the Dead To Me series


Bibliognome's YA Book Boyfriends List

Wesley Ayers from The Archived series.

Warner from the Shatter Me series.

Park from Eleanor & Park.

Four from Divergent

Chaol from the Throne of Glass series.

12 comments:

  1. Sterling from Mind Games - YES YES AND DOUBLE YES!!! He was definitely super hot and Four from Divergent should have been on my list as well lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, those are my feelings about Sterling too. :) Yep, I'll always be a fan of Four too.

      Delete
  2. I love Four! I didn't put him on my list, though, because I didn't like him as much in Allegiant. But yeah, definitely a good choice!
    And Warner!!!!! *swoon*
    =) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Four was not his best in Allegiant (well nothing was at its best in that book.) but I still like him. Thanks, Warner is definitely way up on the list especially after IGNITE ME. :)

      Delete
  3. Ahhh! You're my favorite. I can hardly find anyone who knows the Black Jewel Trilogy let alone anyone who seems to like it as much as me. Mine is here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet I always love meeting people who adore that series too. She is pretty much my favorite author. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Sad, well I guess that means more Martini for me. :) :)

      Delete
  5. I just fell in love with Park recently. I finished the book early on Saturday morning. Nice list.

    http://secondrunreviews.blogspot.com/2014/02/valentines-mini-challenge-1-your-book.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet, I really love Eleanor & Park there are just so many great lines in that book. Thanks :)

      Delete
  6. Ha! Chaol made mine too. Isn't he so much more attractive than Dorian? My list

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)