Sunday, February 16, 2014

Top 5 Sundays - Favorite Fictional BFFs {Part II}

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)  

Favorite Fictional BFFs {Part II}

Sherlock and Watson have an intense friendship/partnership.

Kenji and Juliette bring out the best in each other and he gets her to show more emotion.

Flounder and Ariel are pretty much the first best friends I remember and well I love this movie.

I remember watching this show all the time and Doug and Skeeter were always quite the duo.

Adventure Time is hilarious and the team of Fin and Jake is both highly quotable and fun to watch.

1 comment:

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)