Friday, February 7, 2014

Crown of Midnight - My Favorite Quotes/Lines

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

* Spoilers are highlighted like so :)

“Come on. Let’s go to my rooms so you can debrief me like a proper gentleman.”

“But I will never forget what you did to save me, either.”

“Her way would include a dagger, a shovel, and an unmarked grave.”

“Be grateful I consider you a worthy accessory.”

“Wyrd keep him, it bothered the hell out of him.”

“His smile spread, and the flicker of relief turned to something that punched him in the gut when she smiled back.”

“But I worry because I care. Gods help me, I know I shouldn’t, but I do. So I will always tell you to be careful, because I will always care what happens.”

“And somehow, she had wound up exactly where she knew she’d be safest.”

“The rest of the world quieted into nothing. In that moment, after ten long years, Celaena looked at Chaol and realized she was home.”

“For you, I’d say that chocolate cake is most definitely a need.”

“Because there was no possible way that she could be that brash, that foolish and insane and idealistic and brave.”

“Honestly, I’m surprised you’re not strutting about, boasting to everyone. I certainly would be if I’d tumbled me.”

“When we’re not wiping our asses with gold, we need to find some way to amuse ourselves. Why not learn a little history?”

“What sort of evil did she expect to find in a library, of all places?”

“Because the world didn’t need an assassin with a coward’s heart. It needed someone like Nehemia.”

“...as long as he knew that she was safe, that no one could hurt her … He’d sell his soul again and again for that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)