Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 4: Books of 2014 I Won't Miss

Books of 2014 I Won't Miss

These are all the books that I’m thrilled come out this year, I can’t wait to read them all. :)

This series has a really interesting take on its characters because most of them have been reincarnated over and over and they all remember their lives. Except for Ana who was born for the first time and now some others that are being born new. There is some major chaos in these books and I’m looking forward to seeing how everything ends.

I am crossing my fingers and toes hoping that this book for sure is being released this year. Stephanie Perkins is an expert at writing books that will draw you right into the story.

Anne Bishop is one of my all-time favorite authors and this series has intriguing characters and the world building is so well done. She makes you want to know everything about all of the characters and you will definitely care what happens to everybody.

I remember seeing Rachel Hawkins tweet about this book on Twitter and I knew I had to read it then and there.

Now this is a great continuation on a series, there are a ton of characters but as of the last book you really start to care about them all even though you’ll probably get the feeling that someone is bound to croak soon.

I loved Cremer’s first book series even though the 3rd book traumatized me. Her writing and characters really stand out.

Schwab is one of my favorite YA writers. Her books are always lyrical and have something that you haven’t seen before.

8 comments:

  1. Rebel Belle is SO FUNNY! I got to read it recently and I laughed so hard. Unbound made my list as well. I really want to read Isla and the Happily Ever After, but I know that Stephanie Perkins is having a hard time writing it and I feel so sad for her that I'm willing to wait for however long it takes her to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear, can't wait to read Rebel Belle. I'm hoping Unbound is a good sequel too. Yes, I know, I'll wait as long as it takes to read about Isla too. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm also impatiently waiting for the Blood of Olympus. :)
    Laura
    http://thebooknerd2013.blogspot.com/2014/01/new-years-challenge-day-4.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, I'm really looking forward to that one/hoping that not all my favorite characters die. :)

      Delete
  3. Sooo excited for Isla, I also hope that it comes out this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What genre is The Inventor's Secret? It looks like of steampunk-y? I think I just made up a work!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)