Sunday, December 29, 2013

Top 5 Sundays - Favorite Christmas Movies!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)   
Top 5 Sundays - Favorite Christmas Movies!

My mom loves this movie so we watch it every year and one of the TV stations plays it for 24 hours straight on Christmas Eve so I've seen this movie a lot.

This is such a fun movie and the songs are so catchy.

A funny version of a story that everybody knows, you can’t ever go wrong with Muppets. :)

I love this reindeer and pretty much every character in this special.

I like this movie’s take on the Santa mythology.

4 comments:

  1. Rudolph!!!!! Happy Holidays hon!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love that reindeer. :)

      Happy Holidays to you too. :)

      Delete
  2. We have two of the same movies on our list! :) While Santa Clause wasn't on my list it is still one that I really enjoy.

    http://thatgirlreads.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-5-sunday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, there are a lot of great Christmas movies out there. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)