Sunday, July 14, 2013

Top 5 Sundays - Favorite Fictional BFFs!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)   



Top 5 Sundays -  Favorite Fictional BFFs!

Harry, Ron, and Hermione are magical bffs who will definitely do anything for each other. Their friendship is tested a lot but always survives.


Reader and Kitty are kind of insta-best friends forever the first time they meet. They seem to understand each other on a molecular level and they both say things that make me actually laugh out loud while reading.



I adore this show, Shawn and Gus are hilarious characters and the whole show pretty much works because of their friendship.


The original group of bffs that I always wanted to read about. I think I have almost the complete collection of these books.


These two are the ultimate best friends going through everything together, this is a show/movie that I can watch over and over again. SpongeBob and Patrick are definitely a dynamic duo. :)

2 comments:

  1. I didnt even think past books LOL I have the HP trio and Kitty in mine too =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, yeah HP and Kitty were the first two that I thought of. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)