Sunday, May 19, 2013

Top 5 Sundays - Best Book Side Couples {couples other than the main ones}

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)    

Top 5 Sundays -  Best Book Side Couples {couples other than the main ones}


Maria and Michael are a fun couple, I always liked them more then the main couple on the show.

Ron and Hermione are a great couple because I don't know about you but they were much more entertaining and seemed more destined then who Harry ended up with.

Partridge and Lydia make a really interesting couple because of the way they were raised in the Dome and then of course when the both leave the Dome. 

Reader and Paul Gower are my favorite side couple and the couple that I most want to read about if Gini Koch ever does any prequel type stories.  

Finnick and Annie are more fascinating to me as a couple then the main couple even though I truly hate how their story ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)