Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Alien in the House - My Favorite Quotes/Lines


* Book provided by the publisher for review
* Spoilers are highlighted like so :)

Here are my favorite quotes/lines from Alien in the House:



“It’s just so damn pink.”

“We want to ensure that everyone continues to think you’re both comfortable and interesting.”

“You are so much smarter than you like to appear.”

“So, I had two new fairy godfathers who were going to protect me by killing people.”

“I meant like you do, Mommy.  In their minds.”

“I chose to never argue when my alien relatives by marriage had some whacked out belief that meant they didn’t hate me.”

“Yes and yes, but we’re still at my telling you all what’s gone on and you shutting the hell up.”

“That I was connecting with someone I still thought of half the time as an asinine twit wasn’t comfort-ing.”

“And suddenly I could see the forest of dense and confus-ing foliage for the distinct tree branches that were really there.”

“I’ll let you.  Because we’re all still in the same band.  We just have to spread out and play solo and separate gigs.  But when it matters, we get the band back together again, with the new members, and we rock it better than anyone ever has or ever will.”

“Yeah.  Let’s all go keep it gangsta and be sure we shoot the other guys before they shoot us.”

“My pardon for your insult is not given,...”

“You’re stuck with us and we’re stuck with you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)