Friday, March 29, 2013

Review - A Shade of Vampire

A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest

* book received from the author for review

3.5 out of five tiara wearing bats


A good story and it starts well.  I like how it is the type of story that yeah you don’t know all of what is going on but it will tell you what you need to know as it goes. I like Sophia, she is developed really well and has a personality that shows through the pages.


Love the interactions with Derek because he takes the self loathing vampire to a different place then I have seen before. It is nice to show that charector type not going all emo.


It has an interesting set up and a great mix of humor and serious situations


Favorite Line:
What is it with these people and shoving me up against hard surfaces?


Biggest Dislike:
the best friend
Besides being a really good way to have Derek earn favor with Sophia I really did not like him.

A Tiny Reverse Vampire Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)