Thursday, March 7, 2013

Deadweather and Sunrise: The Chronicles of Egg - My Favorite Quotes/Lines

Deadweather and Sunrise: The Chronicles of Egg by Geoff Rodkey

* Book received from the publisher for review

“There are a lot of things that Blisstown, the port city of Sunrise, has going for it over Port Scratch, but one of the first ones you notice is the lack of puke on the streets.”

“Of course, I’d eventually learn that the truth is much more complicated—that not everyone who lives on a pretty street is a good person, and that in even the rottenest places you might find someone you can trust with your life.”

“All the books you’ve read, and you don’t know beautiful women are evil?”

“They’re not always.  You’re beautiful, and you’re not evil.”

“He was crippled, and he might be crazy, but I was pretty sure I could trust him.”

“I wasn’t trying to be brave,” I said in a small voice.  “I was try-ing to be clever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)