Sunday, November 18, 2012

Top 5 Sundays - Book Series With The Best Covers Overall!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)   


Book Series With The Best Covers Overall!

 I like the redesign of these covers because they give you just a hint of what's in the book.


 I love the Alien series and the covers are just so fun and well done.


 The covers of this series are just beautifully done and have a really artistic/almost gothic feel to them.


These two covers are definitely the most interesting zombie related covers that I've seen lately and they fit well in with what the series is about.


These are my favorite all around series covers because they just really capture the spirit of the whole series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)