Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday - Insurgent Collector's Edition

 "Waiting On"  Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on... 


Insurgent: Collector's Edition by Veronica Roth


* Book will be released October 30, 2012

Check out the description from Barnes & Noble:

"This deluxe collector's edition of the #1 New York Times bestselling dystopian sensation is perfect for fans and collectors alike, and includes:
  • "Free Four": This pivotal thirteen-page scene from Divergent, retold from Tobias's point of view, reveals unknown facts and fascinating details about Four's character, his past, his own initiation, and his thoughts about new Dauntless initiate Tris Prior.
  • A ribbon bookmark
  • An exclusive, full-color foldout poster
  • Faction tattoos
  • Deckled edges
Forty-eight pages of bonus content, including interviews with Veronica Roth, playlists, faction party tips, and much more!"

Yes, I have read the original version of this book as you can see from my review here.  I'm looking forward to all the extras included in this edition.  Just like with DVDs, I love when books have something new or interesting in addition to the original text.

5 comments:

  1. There's a collector edition coming out O.O I want it! Even though I already have the original copy. sigh. I still want it. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed :) Yeah I'm the same way, I love collecting books (you don't even want to know how many copies of ACROSS THE UNIVERSE I have.)

      Delete
  2. New follower. I still need to read this book. I have mine signed too by Veronica Roth. Great WOW pick. Come visit me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, you should definitely read it, it looks like there's going to be one heck of a conclusion. Thanks for checking out Bibliognome. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)