Sunday, October 7, 2012

Top 5 Sundays - Favorite Male TV Characters!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)    


Top 5 Sundays - Favorite Male TV Characters!

* These were all easy choices for me because I love lots of duos of male characters. :)

Sam and Dean from Supernatural are such intriguing characters and the books and seasons of the show are always worth watching.  Plus they're also very, as the saying goes, easy on the eyes.  :)


Psych is one of my favorite shows and it's mostly thanks to how well the characters of Shawn  and Gust play off of each other.  The show and these characters are definitely one of the funniest things on TV.


I'm a little late to the party on loving Matt Smith at the 11th Doctor.  I thought I would stop watching after the end of David Tenant's time as the 10th Doctor but my sister loved him as the Doctor so I decided to give it a chance.  I watched the first episode of the 7th season, loved it and now am all caught up on every episode and can't wait to see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)