Sunday, July 8, 2012

Top 5 Sundays - Favorite Book Covers {1st Half 2012}

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feell free to use the Features image
4 - After you've finished your post, add your link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


Top 5 Sundays - Favorite Book Covers {1st Half 2012}

 I love this cover because it's just so intricate and it has an awesome dragon on it.  :)  My pre-ordered copy will be her on Tuesday.


 I love this cover because it just makes you laugh, especially if you read Lawson's blog too.


 I liked this cover when I first saw it and after finishing the book I love it even more because of all the clues on the cover about what happens in the book.


A very fitting cover for this intriguing story.  I liked it so much I even bought a post of the art the cover was taken from.


This cover is a favorite because it's both pretty and menacing.  I think it looks even better then the first book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)