Sunday, May 13, 2012

Top 5 Sundays - Favorite Book Quotes{Part II}!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)   


Top 5 Sundays - Favorite Book Quotes{Part 2}!


* These quotes all show why I've loved all five of these books.  I would highly recommend reading all of these books.


"I'm betting Cinderella didn't feel this foolish, but then again, Cinderella wasn't as clumsy as an intoxicated walrus."   


"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me—such bullshit." 


"<Wait, you never told me what acid was.>"It's the street name for LSD." <I thought the street name for that was Mormon.>" 

"I’m not sure which is scarier: a supervillain or a reformed one who’s found religion."


''No. Baby, like I told you the first night I knew you, you're not stupid and never have been. And believing the best in other people doesn't make you naïve, it makes you an optimist." (pg. 431)

4 comments:

  1. The Crimsonstreak quote is such a good one... i'll bet my money on the reformed one... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Love the kitty one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah it's one of my favorite serious type quotes from the series. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)