Sunday, April 8, 2012

Top 5 Sundays - Books You Are Most Excited About to Come Out in 2012! {from April on}

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:

1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)  


Books You Are Most Excited About to Come Out in 2012! {from April on} 



* Release date - May 1, 2012

I can't wait to read this book.  I really loved the other two books set in the world and just how intricate everything is.



* Release date - October 8, 2012

I really liked the first book in this series and can't wait to see what happens next.  I really love the feuding families in this story.



* Release date - August 7, 2012


This book has such an interesting concept because the girl of the title is actually a ghost and she well is not the nicest ghost (at least at first anyway).  The ending of the last book was intense and I'm really curious to see where the story goes next.


* Release date - May 1, 2012


The first book was so good.  The characters and world just draw you in so easily.  This series has been epic so far so I'm really looking forward to what happens next.


* Release date October 2, 2012


This book sounds intriguing because of being based on tarot cards.  It sounds like a fresh concept and could be pretty great.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh good list!
    I am also waiting for Bitterblue and Insurgent!!

    My list if you're curious:
    http://trh87books.blogspot.ca/2012/04/top-5-sundays_08.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm really looking forward to those books, I can't believe they come out on the same day so I'll have to choose what to read first. :)

      Delete
  2. Great picks, I have a couple of these on my top 5, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah there are a lot of great books being released this year it's going be hard to choose what to read first. :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)