Sunday, March 4, 2012

Top 5 Sundays - Best Books Turned into Movies!

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.

3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 - If you don't have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


Best Books Turned into Movies!


I love the movies based on the Harry Potter series because the get the feeling of the stories down so well even though some events are different then in the books.


The first movie based on this book is so good, the recent one is not so much though.  I think Gene Wilder just makes the movie the classic that it is.



This is my favorite of the movies based on the series.  It brings things to a closer very well even though it does change the ending for one character.


The new movie The Secret World of Arietty is a really beautifully illustrated movie and really immerses you into the world of The Borrowers.

The movie based on this book is so good and just the kind of movie that you can watch over and over.  I of course also love the message that reading can empower you.  :)

2 comments:

  1. oOOO0 good choices!! I agree 100%!!!

    Here's mine:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/03/top-5-sunday-march-4th.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah these are some of my favorite movies too. I'm also crossing my fingers and hoping that The Hunger Games will be a great movie too.

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)