Monday, December 5, 2011

Chester Terrance Tree


Chester Terrance Tree
This is our Christmas tree this year.  My sister and I named it Chester Terrance Tree aka Chester T. for short.  We like to give the trees a back story, hence the Chester T. for short.  I figured that he might find the whole Chester Terrance name too long.  It came from the lovely land of Home Depot and we decided to bring him home because it had some great personality including some pinecones still attached. 

Now we just have to worry about the dogs who have probably never seen a Christmas tree.  We're hoping Midnite doesn't pee on.  Plus we've already caught Opal drinking out of the stand and trying to munch on the branches.  I'll make sure to post more pictures when he's fully decorated/dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)