Sunday, November 27, 2011

YA Sisterhood Tournament of Heroines

The YA Sisterhood blog has put together a Tournament of Heroines.  I can't wait for it to start because there are a lot of great characters represented.

I'm the advocate for Calla from the Nightshade series by Andrea Cremer.  I couldn't be more excited about this because Calla is one of the strongest and most interesting characters that I've read since I began blogging.

I love Nightshade because it's about choosing your destiny and figuring out which path is best and as the front cover of the book says, "She can control her pack but not her heart."

I'll be writing up my defense of Calla soon, I'm just looking for the perfect words now.  The first round for Calla is December 16th against Izzy from The Mortal Instruments series, so make sure to vote like Calla would and go with your heart.  :)

You can see my love for Nightshade by seeing my review of Nightshade here and my review of Wolfsbane here.

Check out The YA Sisterhood blog to find out more details.  Then see the schedule of rounds here.

Help me fight the ferocious fight and support Team Calla in the tournament.

Things you can do:
Tweet, Facebook, yell from the roof tops (pretty much anything you can do to promote the tournament and Calla would be appreciated.)
If you tweet use the #HEROINETOURNEY or #TeamCalla hashtags

Who to follow on Twitter so you know what's going on and when:
Me - @GeckyBoz The YA Sisterhood - @YASisterhood 
Andrea Cremer - @andreacremer


Feel free to post this picture on your blog, Facebook, etc...  If you have any other ideas for buttons/banners to support Calla and Nightshade just let me know.  Just make sure to link to
The YA Sisterhood blog


* If you'd be interested in having a giveaway to support Calla just let me know either viaTwitter (@GeckyBoz) or email - geckyboz[at]gmail[dot]com and I'll organize some kind of blog hop or something to encourage people to vote.  I know I'll be putting together an awesome prize package if we win the first round.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh. If you win your battle, and I win my battle, then we fight each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Enna Isilee, True, but we're both in for a tough battle first. Either way good luck to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)