Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Shining Stories

3 out of 5 tiara wearing bats
First of all great narrator, it's good to see an author do their own narrating.  I love to see this because then you know you are hearing what the author intends you to hear and not someone elses interpretation. 

I like this style where fantasy and reality both exist and the only difference is what side of a wall you're on.  The comparisons to what a thing can be in fae versus what it would be in the real world is interesting.  Twists and turns are throughout this book I love the subplot of the three living sons being followed around by the four dead ones.  This book is one example where love and hate can start the same way but end up completely different.  


Great visualation and details and a fun story to hear read.  I would definitely reccomend listening to this book, for me it was a good work day's listen. 



A Tiny Reverse Vampire Audio Bite Review


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)