Sunday, September 18, 2011

Borders Bargains

My latest bargains from my last two trips to Borders.  There was still some great stuff left and I even  saved some of my favorite books for a contest I'll have later featuring favorite sequels in series.  Also with all the savings I saved almost $100 according to the receipt.

16 books for under $33= a great day for savings but a bad day for my favorite bookstore.  I was sad to find that my favorite location that I've gone to forever was already closed down.

.  Receipt savings of $291.59.  Also bought two ereader cases that said Borders kind of as a souvenir.


2 comments:

  1. I'll just sit here and drool for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sullivan, :) Yep, there was a suprisingly drool worthy amount of stuff left.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)