Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy Book Birthday to Wolfsbane, Supernaturally, and Wildefire.

To celebrate the release of these great titles, I've decided to give a character from each book a present that they might need:
For Ansel: a book on how to make good decisions, because lets just say I kind of questioned his decision making skills after reading Wolfsbane. :)


*
For Evie: a new TV show for her to obsess over that might remind her of Easton Heights because she'll probably need a pleasant diversion or two.



To Ashline: A book that could come in very handy and teach her something about herself.
*
Once again I want to wish a very happy Book Birthday to all of these books.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)