Sunday, May 1, 2011

Top 5 Sundays - Most Jaw Dropping Bookish "Plot Twists"

This feature was thought up by the awesome Larissa's Bookish Life
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)  




Top 5 Most Jaw Dropping Bookish "Plot Twists"
 

6 comments:

  1. I've been trying to get ideas from everyone's lists...but I sadly haven't read any of the books... :)
    This is going to take some thinking. :)

    New follower.
    Mandy @ Reality Bites

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mandy P, Yeah, this one was a hard list to come up with answers for. Thanks for taking a look at my list, have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh I havent read some of those... sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Larissa, Yeah, they all are really great books, I would highly recommend any of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to read Divergent! im intrigued (: and I agree with Mockingjay! hope you can check out mine too (:

    btw, you might want to join our giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @We Fancy Books, Thanks, yes, Divergent is definitely a great book and Mockingjay is the type of book that can drive you crazy just trying to decide who's right/wrong and who's going to live or die.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)