Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays - MERMAID

"Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!"

"She stared at him in wonder."

"He was as beautiful as the mermaid, she thought, studying him."


Both sentences are from page 23 of
Mermaid by Carolyn Turgeon.

2 comments:

  1. I have never seen this book. The cover is gorgeous. Actually I have never read any book about mermaid. I'd love to try one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aleetha, yeah I first heard about the book/read more about it because of the awesome cover. It's a really good book so far. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)