Friday, May 27, 2011

Armchair BEA Day 5 Blogging about Blogging - How I Blog

These are some of my views on blogging: 

Social networking and blogging are really intertwined in my mind.  I don't think I would have started blogging if I wasn't on Twitter and had never seen all the different book blogs on there.  I of course had heard about blogging but never thought I'd be blogging.   I love how easy networking on Twitter is and how it lets you interact with authors.  Interacting with authors using this platform lets you see more of their personalities and well, that authors are indeed people too.

Rules of Blogging that I Follow

  • Try to blog at the same time everyday.
  • Try to leave time to write a Sentence Sneak Peek for the book so you can post it the day before the review.
  • Try to write a review or some notes as soon as I finish reading a book.
  • Write a thorough review with no spoilers (if there are spoilers make sure they're blanked out) 
  • Post a link on Twitter to my post
  • Try to write a post at least the afternoon before, if not try to schedule ahead of time by more than a day.
  • Try to reply to every comment on a post.
  • Remember that you don't have to review every book that you read.
  • Know that there is always more to learn about blogging.
  • Have Fun.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)