Friday, April 15, 2011

Awesome Audio - The Shawshank Redemption Audio Book

We here at Bibliognome are relatively new at listening to audio books, so Tiny Reverse Vampire decided to check some out from the library and then review them. 

Let us know what you think of the review and feel free to recommend audio books for us to listen to in the future.

Here's Tiny Reverse Vampire's review of the audio book of, The Shawshank Redemption by Stephen King.




A Tiny Reverse Vampire Audio Book Review

1 comment:

  1. I have never read the book or seen the movie! I know how popular they both are. I love audio books! My favorite so far has been Graceling (full cast) and Thirteen Reasons Why. So good!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)