Friday, February 25, 2011

Winner of the Describe Your Happy Place Contest

There was a clear winner that received almost 20 votes.

The winner is Katy who described her happy place as:

"Ok don't judge me...but my happy place would be at Hogwarts...I really have a hard time picturing any place I would rather be...well...except in a magical meadow with 30 of my top guy characters from YA and UF literature hehe...and a chocolate river flows through this meadow which is serviced by some oompa loompas. And I have a magic bookshelf that conjures up whatever books I want...and the most comfy chair in the world that can fit Me, Jace from the Mortal Instruments, Joseph Jared from the bloody jack books, and Clay from The Otherworld series...Yeah...juuuust like that..."

I've contacted Katy and if I don't hear back from her before 3/4 the second place person will be contacted.

So congrats to Katy and a big thanks to everyone who entered the contest and voted on the results.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Katy and that was my response!!! lol Who knew you guys had such a soft spot for Hogwarts! or was it my 30+ guys?? ahahah

    Anyways, I'm not sure if my junk mail ate your email? or what, but I didn't get it! So this is me responding before 3/4!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Katy, Hi and congrats again :) Just email me (geckyboz[at]gmail[dot]com) your address and whether you'd prefer a hardcover or ebook of Slice of Cherry.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)