Sunday, January 9, 2011

WINNER of a signed copy of ALMOST HUMAN

Sorry for the lateness of picking the winner so,

Mixed all the names together
 Drew one name but alas she left no way to contact her (says right in the rules to provide an email or other way to get in contact with you), so had to draw another name.

Looks like the second person drawn is the winner, so congrats Sullivan McPig you have won
(if you're willing to pay the international shipping.)  If not I have a third name that's the next winner in line...


I'll let everyone know when I know for sure who the winner is.
---------------------------------------------------------------------


The winner is Sullivan Mcpig,
Congrats and enjoy ALMOST HUMAN :)

3 comments:

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)